Call Us: (02) 7906 6835

Who pays for the association dues while my property is vacant?

You are here:

While there is no paying tenant yet in your property, you will have to pay your association dues separately. Ideally, you may remit your payment directly to the building or subdivision admin. But if you find it more convenient, you may also course your payment through us and we will handle its submission to the admin and secure the receipt for you.