Call Us: (02) 7906 6835

What if I want to change or replace my PDC’s?

You are here:

If you’re one of our existing lessees and you’d like to replace your PDCs with new ones, you just need to submit a request letter 2 weeks prior to your nearest due date. This is to allow time for us to retrieve your checks from the check warehousing service of the bank.

You will also have to submit the replacement checks or cash together with your request letter.