Call Us: (02) 906 6835

SMDC Sun Residences

Units start at ₱2,242,000
  • Project type: Condominium
  • Location: Welcome Rotonda, Quezon City
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Turnover/Built: Dec. 2013
  • Listing type: For Sale

“Life meets luxury at the gateway between Quezon City and Manila”

Elegant and Luxurious

It’s the right time for you to experience the joys of simple, elegant and luxurious living in the premium residential condominium SMDC Sun Residences.

Scenic Views of the Metro

Residents are offered options to choose among the scenic views of Manila, Makati and Quezon City. All of which can be breath taking skyline views.

Strategic Location

Strategically located at the border of Quezon City and Manila. SMDC Sun Residences is master-planned for comfort, easy accessibility and convenience. The development is built in close proximity to commercial establishments, universities and medical institutions.

Topnotch Facilities and Amenities

Since it’s built by SM Development Corporation, Sun Residences features topnotch facilities and elegant amenities with unit offered at affordable prices. SMDC has always kept its pride in being the trusted provider of luxurious condos which don’t necessarily equate to high costs.

 

PROJECT FACTS & DETAILS

Description

(click items to expand)

A high-rise premium luxury condominium development.

Location: España Boulevard corner Mayon Street, Quezon City, Philippines (more famously known as Welcome Rotonda)

Total Land Area: 11,832 sq.m.

Number of Building(s): 2 towers

Number of Floors: 40 Floors per tower

Unit Sizes: 20 sq.m. to 47 sq.m.

Tower 1 has already been turned over / ready for occupancy!

Tower 2 Turnover: 4th quarter of 2014

Available Unit Types: Studio, 1 Bedroom w/ balcony, 2 Bedroom w/ Balcony

Pricing

(click items to expand)

Unit prices start at P1.869 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

See: specific details of this unit ⇢

Unit prices start at P2.895 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

See: specific details of this unit ⇢

Unit prices start at P4.511 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

See: specific details of this unit ⇢

Amenities

(click items to expand)

  • Grand Lobby
  • High Speed Elevators
  • Sun Mall
  • Retail Shops
  • Savemore Supermarket
  • Restaurants and Cafes

  • 24-hour security
  • Automatic Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System
  • Backup Power System
  • Backup Water Supply
  • Property Management Services
  • Handyman Services
  • General Housekeeping

  • Swimming Pools
  • Multi-Purpose Hall
  • Function Rooms
  • Fitness Gym
  • Garden and Gazebos
  • Playground Area
  • Jogging Paths

 

Project Perspective

SMDC Sun Residences Condominium Philippines - Project Perspective

 

Unit Types and Floor Plans

Studio Unit (20.0 sq.m.)

See: details of this unit ⇢

SMDC Sun Residences - Studio Unit - Floor Plan

1 BR w/ Balcony (26. sq.m.)

See: details of this unit ⇢

SMDC Sun Residences - 1 Bedroom w Balcony - Floor Plan

2 Bedroom (40.0 sq.m.)

Unit prices start at P4.4 M

SMDC Sun Residences - 2 Bedroom - Floor Plan

2 BR w/ Balcony (42.34 sq.m.)

See: details of this unit ⇢

SMDC Sun Residences - 2 Bedroom w Balcony - Floor Plan

 
 

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

100% 30 days after reservation
Get 10% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

100% payable in 6 months
Get 3% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 :10% Spot Cash and 90% payable in 6 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 3% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-80 : 20% Spot Cash and 80% payable in 6 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 5% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

50-50 : 50% Spot Cash and 50% payable in 6 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 6% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 : 10% payable in 6 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 6 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 6 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 6 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Get 1% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 6 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-10-80 : 10% payable in 6 months, 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.

Promo: Easy Occupancy Program (Rent-to-own scheme) is available for Sun Residences. Find out more
All towers are ready for occupancy!
Unit prices are exclusive of applicable taxes and other charges.
Note: Prices, unit availability and payment schemes are subject to change without prior notice. Please Contact us directly for updated quotation.
image image image image

Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: