Call Us: (02) 906 6835

Sun Residences – 1 BR w/ Balcony

₱2,820,000
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Property type: Condominium
  • Bedroom(s): 1
  • Bathroom(s): 1
  • Total Area: 26.0 sq.m.
  • Turnover/Built: Oct. 2014
  • Listing type: For Sale
  • Parking: Available separately
  • Location: Welcome Rotonda, Quezon City

Studio condo unit with 26.0 sq.m. floor area or 279.86 sq.ft. starting at Php 2,895,000 ONLY. See floor plan ⇢.

Other unit types also available: Studio, 2 Bedroom, 2 BR w/ Balcony

Elegant and Luxurious

It’s the right time for you to experience the joys of simple, elegant and luxurious living in the premium residential condominium SMDC Sun Residences.

Scenic Views of the Metro

Residents are offered options to choose among the scenic views of Manila, Makati and Quezon City. All of which can be breath taking skyline views.

Strategic Location

Strategically located at the border of Quezon City and Manila. SMDC Sun Residences is master-planned for comfort, easy accessibility and convenience. The development is built in close proximity to commercial establishments, universities and medical institutions.

Topnotch Facilities and Amenities

Since it’s built by SM Development Corporation, Sun Residences features topnotch facilities and elegant amenities with unit offered at affordable prices. SMDC has always kept its pride in being the trusted provider of luxurious condos which don’t necessarily equate to high costs.

Tower 1 is ready for occupancy!
Unit prices are exclusive of applicable taxes and other charges.
Prices are subject to change and may not be updated here.

Contact us for unit viewing, updated prices, sample computations and/or other queries.

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

100% 30 days after reservation
Get 10% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

100% payable in 6 months
Get 3% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 :10% Spot Cash and 90% payable in 6 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 3% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-80 : 20% Spot Cash and 80% payable in 6 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 5% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

50-50 : 50% Spot Cash and 50% payable in 6 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 6% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 : 10% payable in 6 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 6 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 6 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 6 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Get 1% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 6 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-10-80 : 10% payable in 6 months, 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.


Life meets luxury at the gateway between Quezon City and Manila.


Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: