Call Us: (02) 906 6835

SMDC Princeton Residences

Units start at ₱4,729,000
  • Project type: Condominium
  • Location: Broadway Centrum
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Turnover/Built: 2013
  • Listing type: For Sale

LRT-2 Gilmore Station, Aurora Blvd., Quezon City

“The Perfect Combination of Urban and Suburban Living Within the Metropolis.”

Urban Homehunters’ Dream

The harmony between an urban and suburban flavour within the metropolis seems more like a dream to home hunters. They yearn to live in a place that is central to their lifestyle, educational and professional needs. Princeton Residences is here now.

Sophisticated Living on the Go

With the state-of-the-art building services – such as high speed elevators, convenient retail shops, 5-level podium parkings and a lot more; Fast paced modern living has never been this smooth and easy.

Highly Accessible Location

Right beside the LRT 2 Gilmore station, Princeton Residences is highly accessible by commute and easily navigated by car. Homeowners will easily reach noted establishments such as the Greenhills Shopping Center, the famed restaurants of Tomas Morato and the Ortigas business district. Important Institutions are also nearby such as St. Paul University, La Salle Greenhills and St. Luke’s Medical Center.

A Wise Investment Choice

Princeton Residences’ end users in mind are students, singles, early nesters, empty nesters and professionals working or doing business in nearby business districts – particularly Ortigas Center, Greenhills and Quezon City. With its very strategic location and a ready market, return on investment is almost guaranteed in a very short amount of time.

PROJECT FACTS & DETAILS

Description

(click items to expand)

A 40-storey development with 32 residential levels, a roof deck, commercial and 5 parking floors.

Project Theme: A perfect mix of the urban and suburban living.

Location: New Manila, Quezon City (beside LRT 2 Gilmore Station)

Total Land Area: 2,401 sq.m.

Number of Building(s): 1

Number of Floors: 41

Total Number of Units: 1,096 units

Expected Turnover: 1st quarter of 2013

Available Unit Types: Studio luxe, 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom units

* Fully furnished units are also available

Pricing

(click items to expand)

Unit prices start at P2.08 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

See specific details of this unit ⇢

Unit prices start at P3.47 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

See specific details of this unit ⇢

Unit prices start at P3.77 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

See specific details of this unit ⇢

Amenities

(click items to expand)

  • Grand Lobby
  • 4 High-speed Elevators
  • Commercial Spaces

  • 24-hour security
  • Automatic Fire Alarm & Sprinkler System
  • Centralized Overhead Water Tank for Sufficient Water Supply
  • Backup Power System
  • Sufficient fire exits

  • Lap Pool
  • Kiddie Pool
  • Function Hall
  • Sky Lounge

 

Project Perspective

SMDC Princeton Residences Condominium Perspective

 

Unit Types and Floor Plans of Remaining Available Units

2BR Suite (from 39 sq.m.)

See details of this unit ⇢

princeton residences 2 bedroom suite unit 39sqm

2BR Corner Unit (from 47 sq.m.)

See details of this unit ⇢

princeton residences 2 bedroom corner unit 47sqm

 

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

20-80 : 20% payable in 12 months and the 80% by Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 12 months and the remaining 80% by Financing.
Get 0.5% discount from the unit price with this option!

10-90 : 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 90% by Financing.
Get 0.5% discount from the unit price with this option!

Deferred Cash : 100% payable in 12 months with 0% interest.
Discount subject to approval.

Spot Cash : Reservation fee, then remaining amount within 30 days.
Enjoy 8% discount from the unit price with this option!

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.

 
Promo: Easy Occupancy Program (Rent-to-own scheme) is available for Princeton Residences. Find out more
Note: Prices, unit availability and payment schemes are subject to change without prior notice. Please Contact us directly for updated quotation.

Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: