Call Us: (02) 906 6835

Princeton Residences – 2 Bedroom

₱3,711,000
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Property type: Condominium
  • Bedroom(s): 2
  • Bathroom(s): 1
  • Total Area: 39.63 sq.m.
  • Turnover/Built: 2013
  • Listing type: For Sale
  • Parking: Available separately
  • Location: QC University Belt

2 Bedroom unit residence, 39.63 sqm or 426.57 sq ft. starting at Php 3.7M ONLY. See unit floor plan. (Unit prices are exclusive of applicable taxes and other charges.)

SMDC Princeton Residences, among its other attractive features, is just around the corner of Gilmore’s Cyber Hub and only a few minutes away from retails shopping centers and the Tomas Morato restaurant world.

Young professionals and start up families who want to be at the center of a chic urban lifestyle will find Princeton Residences perfect for their everyday living.

Property Location: Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City and right beside the Gilmore station of the LRT Line-2.

Nearby Establishments: Gilmore LRT-2 station, banking institutions, St. Paul University, St. Lukes Medical Center, Broadway Centrum

Property Features: This entire property is equipped with 24-hour security service and automatic fire alarm sprinkler system and fire exits, 4 high speed elevators. Centralized cistern & overhead water tank and generator set to ensure sufficient water & power supply. Garbage collection provision, individual mail boxes at the lobby area & meters for electricity and water. Very spacious, elegant and cozy lobby and corridors. 5 parking levels

Amenities: Function Halls, sky lounge area, lap & kiddie pools, and property management services.

Units are now Ready for occupancy!

Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact us for current availability and price.


The perfect combination of urban and suburban living within the metropolis.


Other unit types also available, check them out here.

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

Cash 30
Get 8% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

Deferred Cash (12 months)

10-90 :10% Spot Cash and 90% payable in 12 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 20% discount of 10% spot dp with this payment option!

20-80 : 20% Spot Cash and 80% payable in 12 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 20% discount of 20% spot dp with this payment option!

10-90 : 10% payable in 12 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 12 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 12 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 12 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Get 8% discount of 10% spot dp with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 12 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Get 8% discount of 20% spot dp with this payment option!

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.

Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: