image image image image image image image

SMDC Fern at Grass Residences

Units start at ₱2,800,000
  • Project type: Condominium
  • Location: SM North Edsa, Quezon City
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Turnover/Built: 2017
  • Listing type: For Sale

“Fern at Grass Residences provides you an immediate access to the development’s luxurious country club amenities and a direct link to the most dynamic and exciting mall this side of the metro, SM City North EDSA.”

 

SM City North Edsa Complex, Quezon City

Live a Life of Leisure at FERN

Introducing FERN, Grass Residences’ newest phase, where you can experience 5-star country club lifestyle, with its private clubhouse that will make you enjoy your memorable celebrations and a fully functional amenities that will cater to your active and leisure lifestyle.

Strategically located at Quezon City

Walk your way around the metro. Or easily step away from the city and explore the North.

Enjoy having one of Asia’s largest malls as your playground. An exclusive walkway connects FERN at Grass Residences directly to SM North Edsa,  the Philippines’ largest mall

Back in the tranquility of FERN at Grass Residences. And step to the beat of the Q. C nightlife…

Be part of the thriving Grass Residences community.

Premiere Investment

Why Invest?

It is an SM Brand, part of the SM Group of companies with interest in retail and mall operations, real estate development, hotel and convention centers, banking and finance.

It is in the Prime Location, highly accessible thru both Private and Public transportation. Parks and Recreational Areas. Medical Centers, Gov’t Institutions. Surrounded with Schools and Business Hubs. And connected to SM City North Edsa.

Connectivity to SM North Edsa Transit Terminal and near LRT1, MRT, and NLEX.

Sound Investment as it is Strategically located at the heart of Quezon City. Development surge in the area. High value appreciation. High rentability due to location and future Central Business District development.

SMDC GRASS RESIDENCES PROJECT FACTS & DETAILS

Description

(click items to expand)

FERN, Grass Residences is a first-class, country club lifestyle residential haven with 42-storey,  towers overlooking the Manila Skyline.

Project Theme: 5-Star country club lifestyle.

Location: Bounded by Misamis St., Nueva Vizcaya St. and Nueva Ecija St.

Total Land Area: 3.6 Hectares

Number of Building(s): 5

Number of Floors: 42 Floors per tower

4th Tower of FERN at Grass Residences Expected Turnover: 4th quarter of 2017

5th Tower of FERN at Grass Residences Expected Turnover: 4th quarter of 2018

Available Unit Types: Studio, 1 Bedroom and 1 Bedroom w/ balcony

Towers 1, 2 and 3 of Grass Residences have already been turned over / ready for occupancy!

Pricing

(click items to expand)

Unit prices start at P3 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

Unit prices start at P3.7 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

Unit prices start at P2.8 M

For payment terms and payment options, see Payment Info & Options section below.

 

Amenities

(click items to expand)

  • Grand Lobby
  • High Speed Elevators
  • Restaurants & Cafes
  • Retail Shops
  • Savemore Supermarket

Exclusive bridgeway connecting the entire development to SM North EDSA for resident’s convenience

  • High-speed elevators
  • 24 hour security
  • Back-up power system
  • Fire alarm and sprinkler system
  • Centralized garbage collection and disposal system
  • Lighted perimeter fence

Phase 1 Amenities

  • Main Pavilion with Functrion Rooms
  • Adult Swimming Pool
  • Kiddie Pool
  • Taraflex Badminton Courts
  • Covered Basketball Court
  • Fitness Gyms
  • Jogging Paths
  • Children’s Play Area
  • Private covered bridgeway directly linked to SM City North Edsa

FERN Amenity Level includes:

  • Sky Pavilion (with combinable 4 function rooms and outdoor spillover areas)
  • Playgrounds
  • Picnic Areas

SMDC Grass Residences Site Development Plan

1-facade

Unit Types and Floor Plans

1 Bedroom Unit  (20.1 sq.m.)

1brf

1 Bedroom w/ balcony Unit  (26.8 sq.m.)

1brfb

Studio Unit  (19.9 sq.m.)

studio

Studio End Unit  (20.5 sq.m.)

seu

 

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

Spot Cash : Reservation fee, then remaining amount within 30 days.
Enjoy 10% discount from the unit price with this option!

Deferred Cash : 100% payable in 12 months with 0% interest.
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

50-50 : 50% Spot Cash and the remaining 50% payable in 11 months.
Get 5% discount from the unit price with this payment option!
.

10-10-80: 10% Spot Cash 10% payable in 10 months and the remaining 80% payable in cash or financing.
Get 0.5% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash 10% payable in 10 months and the remaining 70% payable in cash or financing. 
Get 1% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

15-85: 15% payable in 6 months and the remaining 85% payable in cash or financing

20-80 : 20% payable in 6 months and the remaining 80% payable in cash or financing

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.

Promo:

(For Tower 4 and 5) Get the Easiest Payment Term now Limited time offer till December 2016 Only.

(For Tower 1, 2 & 3) Easy Occupancy Program (Rent-to-own scheme) is available for SMDC Grass Residences. Find out more 

Notes:

Prices, unit availability and payment schemes are subject to change without prior notice. Please Contact us directly for updated quotation.

Buildings 1, 2, and 3 at SMDC Grass Residences are now ready for occupancy.

Location Map

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: