Studio unit for rent in Axis Residences Mandaluyong Metro Manila₱18,000/month
- Developer: Robinsons Land Corp.
- Property type: Condominium
- Bedroom(s): N/A
- Bathroom(s): 1
- Total Area: 25
- Turnover/Built: 2014
- Listing type: For Rent
- Parking: n/a
- Location: Pioneer St
Studio unit for rent in Axis Residences Mandaluyong Metro Manila
It is smartly fit out with space saving furniture to enhance the limited space that this 25 square space offers.
Affordability, comfort and style are never compromised in this studio unit. The location of the building promotes peaceful living, away from the honking noise of EDSA buses and other motorists. Convenient enough that Ortigas traffic will never be a hindrance to productivity and lifestyle balance.
The unit is facing the Pasig River with unobstructed view of BGC and Makati skylines. From the floor to ceiling window, you can monitor the traffic situation along J.P. Rizal Guadalupe or you can just put your feet up and enjoy the glittering city lights at night.
Location – 34th Floor Axis Residences Tower A, Cybergate complex, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
Nearby establishments: Robinsons Forum, Sitel BPO, Go Hotel, Cybergate Tower 1 and 2, Madison Square Pioneer, banks and other business establishments
- 1 queen size wall-mounted foldable bed
- 1 single size wall-mounted foldable bed
- 4 – seater Convertible table
- Basic cooking ware
- Basic dining ware
- Window type air-conditioning unit
- Working space
- Flat screen TV
- Lots of storage space
Long Term Rates:
- 6 Months to 11 months – P20,000 per month
- 1 year and above – P18,000 per month
- at least 18 months – P17,000 per month
Long Term rate INCLUSIVE: monthly dues, property tax
Long Term Standard Requirements:
- 1 month advance rent
- 2 months’ rent equivalent as security deposit
- The rest of the remaining months to be covered by Post-Dated Checks (PDC’s)
- Copies of at least 2 government-issued IDs
If Post Dated Checks are not available, the following requirements must be submitted:
- Employment certificate
- Pay slips in the last 3 months
- 1 month additional security deposit
- Income Tax Return of 2 previous years
- Audited FS
or If self-employed/business owner:
Visit this link to learn more about our rental terms: https://ppe.ph/lease-reqs
Tenants can pay us in a number of options. Check this out and choose the most convenient option for you.
Here are other for rent condominium apartment in Mandaluyong City:
We accept credit card payments via Paypal.