Call Us: (02) 906 6835

Wind Residences – 1 BR w/ Balcony

₱2,423,000
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Property type: Condominium
  • Bedroom(s): 1
  • Bathroom(s): 1
  • Total Area: 31.97 sq.m.
  • Turnover/Built: 3rd Quarter 2015
  • Listing type: For Sale
  • Parking: Available separately
  • Location: Tagaytay City

1 Bedroom with balcony resort-residential condo unit with 31.97 sq.m. floor area or 344.12 sq.ft. starting at Php 3,670,000 ONLY. See floor plan ⇢.

Other unit types also available: Resort Residential Unit 1, 2 BR Penthouse, 3 BR Penthouse

Holiday Getaways At Your Own Place

A place where you can relax and rejuvenate from a stressful city life. Also go active with the fun-filled amenities such as basketball, badminton, swimming, kiting areas and a lot more.

Breath-taking Location

A 20-storey, mid rise resort-residential development that has an overlooking view of the Taal lake and the Metro Manila skyline. You’ve worked hard, now is the time to experience life “at the top”.

Premiere Investment

Tagaytay is one of the top destinations for both foreign and local tourists. This makes SMDC Wind Residences a prime investment choice. Tagatay is a whole-year-round tourist spot in the Philippines, so there won’t be a shortage of renters if that’s your angle.

Shopping & Dining Hub in Tagaytay

Wind residences has commercial spaces at the ground floor which provides a supermarket, hardware store, and appliance center as well as restaurants and other cafes. Also, it is bounded by 3 major thoroughfares: Aguinaldo Hiway, Mahogany & Ipil Roads.

Fully furnished units are available!
Buildings 1, 2, 3 and 4 are ready for occupancy.

Contact us for unit viewing, sample computations and/or other queries.

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

100% 30 days after reservation
Get 10% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

100% payable in 10 months
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 :10% Spot Cash and 90% payable in 10 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-80 : 20% Spot Cash and 80% payable in 10 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 4% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

50-50 : 50% Spot Cash and 50% payable in 10 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 5% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 : 10% payable in 10 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 10 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 10 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 10 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Get 0.50% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 10 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Get 1% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-10-80 : 10% payable in 10 months, 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.


Enjoy Tagaytay Holiday Getaways at Your Very Own Dream Home


Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: