Call Us: (02) 906 6835

Green Residences – 1 Bedroom

₱3,000,000
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Property type: Condominium
  • Bedroom(s): 1
  • Bathroom(s): 1
  • Total Area: 23.47 sq.m.
  • Turnover/Built: 1st Half of 2016
  • Listing type: For Sale
  • Parking: Available separately
  • Location: De La Salle University Manila

1 Bedroom residential condo unit with 23.47 sq.m. or 252.63 sq.ft. floor area starting at Php 2,638,700.00 ONLY. See unit floor plan. (Unit prices are exclusive of applicable taxes and other charges.)

The principal factors of choosing a living space are directly influenced by our lifestyles and professions. To some people, having the necessary amenities that fit their lifestyle is very important, while others give priority to strategic locations that provide convenience and accessibility to their schools or places of work.

SM Development Corporation (SMDC), one of the country’s biggest and most trusted builders of residential developments, understands these needs when it started building Green Residences, a 50-storey tower built along the dynamic Taft Avenue, right beside De La Salle University in Manila.

Green Residences offers its residences premiere amenities and easy accessibility to the area’s establishments and institutions.

Other Units Variations: 1 Bedroom with Balcony, 1 Bedroom Deluxe w/ Balcony, 1 Bedroom End Unit with Balcony

Property Location:  Taft Ave. Manila, adjacent to Bro. Andrew Gonzales Hall of De La Salle University

Nearby Establishments: Vito Cruz LRT-1 station, banking institutions, Asuncion Parish Church, DLSU of St. Benilde, Museum of Contemporary Arts & Design, Rizal Memorial Sports Complex, St. Scholastica’s College

Property Features: This entire property is equipped with 24-hour security service and automatic fire alarm sprinkler system and fire exits, 16 high speed elevators (8 lower floors service, 8 higher floor service). Centralized cistern & overhead water tank and generator set  to ensure sufficient water & power supply. Garbage collection provision, individual mail boxes at the lobby area & meters for electricity and water. Very spacious, elegant and cozy lobby and corridors. 5 parking levels, property management services.

Amenities: Function Halls, sky lounge area, lap & wading pools,  and supermarkets and restaurants, cafes, game room, study halls

Project Target Completion: 2nd Quarter 2015


Enjoy utmost convenience by having everything within your reach at Green Residences.


PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

100% spot cash in 30 days
Get 10% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

100% payable in 20 months
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 :10% Spot Cash and 90% payable in 20 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 2% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-80 : 20% Spot Cash and 80% payable in 20 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 4% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

50-50 : 50% Spot Cash and 50% payable in 20 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 5% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 : 10% payable in 20 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 20 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 20 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 19 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Get 0.50% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 19 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Get 1.0% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-10-80 : 10% payable in 6 months, 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.

Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: