Call Us: (02) 906 6835

Field Residences – 1 BR Deluxe w/ Balcony

₱3,482,842
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Property type: Condominium
  • Bedroom(s): 1
  • Bathroom(s): 1
  • Total Area: 54.84 sq.m.
  • Turnover/Built: December 2016
  • Listing type: For Sale
  • Parking: Available separately
  • Location: Sucat, Parañaque

A High Standard of Living

Life flourishes when space is abundant. That is why Field Residences has been developed with generous open spaces complemented with a vast offering of amenities for families to enjoy. With the elements of convenience and space composing a well-balanced lifestyle, experience both value and a high standard of living.

An Exclusive Sanctuary

An exclusive luxurious condominium village where the whole family can enjoy vast open spaces and amenities. A community inspired by a modern tropical design with themed gardens, a large selection of sports facilities, and its own clubhouse among its many features.

Superb Location

Like other SMDC projects, Field Residences is also built in a strategic location. Just a stone’s throw away from SM City Sucat, residents can enjoy such convenience in the progressive city of Parañaque. The international airport is also close by.

A Sound Investment

Field Residences was conceived with a ready market in mind. It is readily a wise investment choice – with a lot of newlyweds/starting families, OFW’s and young professionals such as pilots, flight attendants and doctors needing an exclusive urban sanctuary.

Fully furnished units are available!
Buildings 1, 2 and 8 are ready for occupancy.

Other units available: 1 Bedroom standard, 2 Bedroom

See: unit floor plan

Contact us for unit viewing, sample computations and/or other queries.

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

10-90 : 10% payable in 24 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 24 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 24 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 24 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Enjoy 1% discount from the unit price with this option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 24 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Enjoy 2% discount from the unit price with this option!

10-10-80 : 10% payable in 24 months, 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.


Life Flourishes When Space Is Abundant, Experience An Urban Sanctuary.


Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: