Fully Runished Studio Condo for Rent in Quezon City, near ABS CBN area – Wil Tower₱20,000/month
- Developer: Vista Residences
- Property type: Condominium
- Bedroom(s): N/A
- Bathroom(s): 1
- Total Area: 25.58 sqm
- Turnover/Built: 2014
- Listing type: For Rent
- Parking: Available separately
- Location: ABS CBN Complex
This unit will be available on 20th of March 2018
Live close to the stars, literally, at Wil Tower in Quezon City. Located right along Eugenio Lopez Drive, you’ll make the headquarters of the country’s biggest TV networks your neighbors! The place is perfect if you work at these networks or in any of the nearby prestigious firms.
Developed by Vista Residences, one of the country’s leading real estate developers, Wil Tower is a modern residential condo complex that has all the conveniences of city living just an elevator ride away.
Click & drag with your mouse or swipe on your mobile phone, to rotate the view!
Complete address: Unit 6C, Wil Tower Condominium, Eugenio Lopez Dr., Diliman, Quezon City
Some notable establishments nearby:
- ABS-CBN Complex
- Pinoy Big Brother House
- GMA Network Complex
- MPlace Residences
- DILG Napolcom Center
- Civil Service Commission Office
- Newly-turned over unit, be the first tenant!
- All brand new appliances and furniture
- Professional interior design
- Spacious studio unit
- Fully-furnished, just move in!
Rates and terms:
- 20,000 per month for at least 1 year lease or longer
- 22,000 per month for at least 6 months rent term
- Minimum of 6 months rent contract
- Rates are inclusive of association dues, exclusive of utilities
- 1 month advance rent
- 2 months’ rent equivalent as security deposit
- The rest of the remaining months to be covered by Post-Dated Checks (PDC’s)
- Copies of at least 2 government-issued IDs
- If no PDC, Additional 1 month deposit and any of the following:
- Employment certificate
- Pay slips in the last 3 months
- ITR, if self-employed/business owner
- Audited FS, if self-employed/business owner
We accept credit card payments via Paypal.