Call Us: (02) 906 6835

SMDC Light Residences

Units start at ₱2,659,000
  • Project type: Condominium
  • Location: Ortigas Business District
  • Developer: SMDC
  • Turnover/Built: 2014
  • Listing type: For Sale

“Imagine living in a place where everything is almost within reach, literally…”

SMDC Light Residences is conveniently located right at the side of Boni-EDSA MRT station in Mandaluyong City. It has a provision for direct access to the train station for the residents’ exclusive use.

Ortigas and Makati business districts are just minutes away. Light Residences puts you right where the action is, while giving you your very own living space to rest and recharge. Whether you drive, take a bus or take a train, at Light Residences, you’re never far from the sprawling malls and posh hotels.

There’s an infinite variety of shops and restaurants around in the bustling business cities of Ortigas, Makati and Mandaluyong. This makes living at Light Residences an exciting and enjoyable experience, where there’s always a new destination to explore.

Plus, Mandaluyong City is fast becoming one of Metro Manila’s most expensive cities to live in. This makes Light Residences a sound investment choice if you’re into investing in real properties.

Get a unit of your own today, while there’s still available ones. Contact us for unit viewing, updated prices and/or sample computations.

Exact Project Location:  Madison St. cor., EDSA (Boni-EDSA MRT Station), Mandaluyong City

Nearby Establishments: Boni MRT station, banking institutions, Cathedral of King Church, Robinsons Forum Mall, SM Megamall, other commercial and retail shops.

Amenities: Light mall with SM supermarket and other commercial and retail shops including cinemas and dinning establishments. Function Halls, lounge area,landscaped garden with cabanas and jogging paths and fitness center, lap pools, landscaped gardens and property management services.

 

Project Perspective

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - Project Perspective

 

Available Unit Types and Floor Plans

Studio Unit

(Approx. 20 sq.m.)

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - Studio Unit Floorplan

1 Bedroom

(Approx. 23 sq.m.)

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - 1 Bedroom Unit Floorplan

1 BR w/ Balcony

(Approx. 27 sq.m.)

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - 1 Bedroom Unit with Balcony Floorplan

2 Bedroom

(Approx. 32 sq.m.)

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - 2 Bedroom Unit Floorplan

2 BR w/ Balcony

(Approx. 42 sq.m.)

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - 2 Bedroom Unit with Balcony Floorplan

Combination Unit w/ Balcony

(Approx. 51 sq.m.)

SMDC Light Residences Condominium - Combination Unit with Balcony Floorplan

 

PAYMENT INFO & OPTIONS

P25,000 – Deductible from the total price.

Full payment in 30 days
Get 10% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

100% payable in 15 months
Get 2.0% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 :10% Spot Cash and 90% payable in 15 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 2.0% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-80 : 20% Spot Cash and 80% payable in 15 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 4.0% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

50-50 : 50% Spot Cash and 50% payable in 15 months by Cash or Financing.
Get 5.0% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-90 : 10% payable in 15 months and the remaining 90% by Cash or Financing.

15-85 : 15% payable in 15 months and the remaining 85% by Cash or Financing.

20-80 : 20% payable in 15 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

10-10-80 : 10% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 15 months and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.
Get 0.50% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

20-10-70 : 20% Spot Cash, 10% payable in 15 months and the remaining 70% by Cash or Financing.
Get 1.0% discount from the unit price with this payment option!

10-10-80 : 10% payable in 6 months, 10% Spot Cash and the remaining 80% by Cash or Financing.

Custom payment scheme may be arranged subject to approval by sales admin.

 
Promo: Easy Occupancy Program (Rent-to-own scheme) is available for Light Residences. Find out more
Note: Prices, unit availability and payment schemes are subject to change without prior notice. Please Contact us directly for updated quotation.
image image image image

Location Map

Joanne Almaden

Contact Us

  • For on-site/model unit visit
  • Property/Unit Reservations
  • Other questions

For faster response: